We are excited to announce that we're officially reopening in July! Please watch our video below to see what you can expect at Clarach Bay Holiday Village as we reopen during the lockdown.
We're open for business, so let the holiday fun begin!
Dates to remember:
Saturday 11th of July - Owners welcome back
Monday 13th of July - Holidaymakers and Sublets welcome back
What to expect from your holiday:
Things are a little different at Clarach Bay Holiday Village right now. Please note the following changes, all designed to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
Beforehand and During Check-In:
- - In advance of your arrival date, we'll give you a dedicated check-in time. Please don't arrive before then!
- - Your accommodation will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised, using the latest ULV cold fogging system, ready for your arrival
- - Your linen will be freshly laundered and provided in a polybag, following strict hygiene procedures (please note, we will not be offering our bed making service at this time)
- - You'll be provided with a welcome pack with: opening times detailed, a park map (to help you make your way around) and a list of contact numbers for assistance during your stay
During your Holiday:
- - Please socially distance by staying 2 metres from others (not from your household) including when on the beach
- - Please also adhere to maximum group size rules
- - Use contactless payment when possible
- - If our maintenance team needs to access your accommodation during your stay, we will ask you to vacate the property whilst the work is being carried out. Areas will then be thoroughly sterilised after the work is completed.
Safety Comes First:
- - All our accommodation is 5m apart, so there is plenty of room to enjoy the outdoors!
- - All grades of our accommodation are self-contained and self-catering with everything you need to prepare your own meals and snacks during your stay
- - We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the park and encourage everyone to use these
- - All staff have been given training on the new hygiene procedures
- - Staff have been issued PPE for use when and where appropriate
Open and Closed Facilities:
❌ Currently Closed Due to Welsh Government Regulations:
- - Clubhouse
- - Swimming pool
- - Laundrette
- - Arcade and children's play areas
- - Toilets*
These will remain closed until we are permitted to reopen them.
✅ Takeaway Food Ordering Open:
- - A takeaway food service is available from our Ice Cream and Burger Bar
- - A delivery service is available from the Showboat Kitchen, Fish and Chip Shop and Pizzeria
- - Collection and delivery procedures will be in place
- - Social distancing rules will be implemented in all of our food preparation areas
✅ Clarach Bay stores will be open and daily stocked with essentials you may need
Hopefully, this answers any questions you may have. If not, please feel free to contact us for more information. Your safety is our priority and we hope the above reassures you that our park is prepared to reopen.
We look forward to welcoming you soon! Check out our special offers for a great deal on your 2020 getaway.