Clarach Bay Holiday Village is a family business run holiday park.
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and therefore we ask you to read the
following terms and conditions before making your booking. We reserve the right to ask
guests who contravene these terms and conditions, or who in any other way are behaving
in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the Park
immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases. We may also ask other members
of your party to leave and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
No compensation or refund shall be due to any member of the party.
How to Book
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
• By telephone on 0800 9 55 00 22 using a credit/debit card
• Using our online booking service at www.clarachbay.com
A contract exists as soon as we have issued our booking confirmation, which will
be either emailed to you or sent in the post. You should check this document
carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. This contract is with Heatherdale Holidays Ltd,
Clarach Bay Holiday Village, Clarach Bay, Aberystwyth SY23 3DT.
Please inform us of any discrepancy within 7 days unless your holiday is to start within
14 days, in which case you should inform us within 24 hours. The terms contained in this
contract do not affect your statutory rights.
1. The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking and warrants
that they are over 21 years of age and that the party will not exceed the
numbers that the accommodation can accommodate.
2. In order for your booking to be confirmed you must pay a minimum deposit of
£100 with the balance payable 28 days before the first day of your holiday.
3. If the total cost of your holiday is less than £100 or your holiday is due to start
within 28 days from when you made the booking you are required to pay the
4. Failure to pay the balance of the tariff may be treated by the company as a
cancellation of the booking. The onus is on you to ensure that the balance is
paid on time.
5. You agree to comply with the Park Rules which are set out in full at
www.clarachbay.com. Alternatively, we can send you a copy of the Park Rules
in the post on request or they are available from Reception.
6. We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings from all male or
all female adult parties of three or more persons. We also reserve the right to
refuse any booking.
7. Neither the company nor its servants or agents accept liability for any personal
injury, loss or damage that may be sustained by the applicants or their property
during the period they or any of them are at the Park, except if it arises from
negligence by the company, its servants or agents.
8. If you have not arrived by 9.00am the morning after your holiday was due to
commence, or contacted us to confirm when you will arrive, we will treat the
holiday as cancelled and the total holiday costs will be retained by us.
9. Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates
there is no guarantee that the same pitch or any pitch will be available.
10. It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end
of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of the breach of some
obligation on our part that would justify cancelling the holiday.
11. It must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional
on the allocation of a particular pitch.
12. Certain caravan accommodation is not owned by us, but managed and let by
us on behalf of the owners. Where owners are not registered for VAT an
additional handling fee equivalent to the prevailing rate of VAT is incurred
(inc. of VAT), making the price for similar accommodation identical.
13. Every care is taken to ensure that all brochure information is accurate at the
time of going to press. Park photographs are taken at our Park, and are intended
for guidance only. Layout plans and artist’s impressions are for illustrative
purposes only. Due to operational circumstances, activities may sometimes
be withdrawn. All maps shown are for representation only and mileages shown
throughout the brochure are approximate and depend on the route taken.
14. Dogs are charged at the published brochure rate with a maximum of one
dog per booking.
15. We only accept dogs in out Bronze range of caravans.
16. There is no charge for Registered Assistance dogs for disabled guests.
17. Please refer to our Park Rules for rules relating to dogs.
18. All our holiday prices include VAT where applicable.
Guests who book a Self-Catering Holiday:
1. Due to the fact all our caravans are regularly upgraded with newer models,
the layout will differ from that shown in the brochure.
2. All of our self-catering accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
3. Accommodation is available from 4.00pm on the stated day of arrival and
must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. Accommodation keys must be claimed before 5.00pm.
Guests are asked to advise reception if they do not expect to arrive by 5.00pm.
If this is the case, the number to call is 0800 9 55 00 22.
5. Protective sheets must be used on beds used by young children in
6. Any damage or breakages must be paid for.
During the off-peak season, the main family room may be closed, there is entertainment every evening in the Tom Barker Lounge and Jubilee Room.
The seafront amusement area which includes the following attractions may not be open outside of the main school holidays or during periods of inclement weather:
• The Ice Cream and Burger Bar
• The Amusement Arcade
• The Fish & Chip Shop
The Price of the Holiday
Once you have made your booking and paid a deposit of £100 (or the full amount),
the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes.
If you wish to cancel your reservation please telephone us immediately on
0800 9 55 00 22 and send written confirmation, including a copy of your invoice/
booking confirmation, by 1st class mail on the same day. Your cancellation is effective
from the date we receive your written notification, which will be acknowledged.
In the event of a booking being cancelled within 28 days of the commencement date of
the holiday, the applicants will be liable for a proportion of the total holiday cost, which
shall include the deposit in accordance with the following scale.
Heatherdale Holidays Ltd (Clarach Bay Holiday Village) Cancellation Policy
A PERIOD BEFORE SCHEDULED ARRIVAL DATE WITHIN WHICH WRITTEN
NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED
Cancelled more than 28 days before commencement
You will be charged a cancellation fee of £30
Cancelled between 28 and 8 days before commencement
You will be charged 50% of the total holiday cost (minimum fee of £50 is applicable).
Cancelled within 7 days of commencement
Lose 100% of total holiday cost
Access Statement and Policy
We seek to provide the very best service to all our guests and have a specially prepared access
statement available which describes the facilities we have to offer on the park. This includes a
copy of our Terms and Conditions and a Booking Form, both in large print. If you would like a
copy, or wish to discuss any other special needs, please make our booking staff aware.
The information supplied on the Booking Form will be stored on computer for administrative
purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party. We may
from time to time wish to send you news of special offers on our park. If you do not wish to
receive any communication from us please tell us in writing. Otherwise by making the
booking you are accepting this term.
For any feedback, concerns, or if you require any further information,
please contact us at [email protected] or call us on 0800 9 55 00 22