We are very excited to announce that we have 2021 opening dates for Clarach Bay. Below we have listed the latest updates and relevant information for 2021.
When is Clarach Bay reopening?
Please note, we are strictly following the guidelines which the government has published, with no exceptions. Click this link to read the Welsh guidelines.
We don't know any more information than this public government guidance. Therefore if you have a specific question or query, please consult the government guidelines to find the answers.
Though we don't have the capacity to answer every question, we have highlighted some key points below.
🏴 Clarach Bay is reopening on the 27th of March
- - Reopening is dependant on coronavirus cases staying low
- - Welsh holiday parks are open for visitors from Wales. Visitors from outside of Wales will have to wait until their countries' guidelines allow travelling. For example, visitors from England have to wait until the 12th of April.
- - We will be reopening on-park facilities in line with restrictions lifting. Please find more details below under the heading 'Which facilities are open at Clarach Bay?'
- - Only one household per accommodation
Full guidance: gov.wales/stay-local-wales-takes-first-steps-out-of-lockdown
Which facilities are open at Clarach Bay?
We will be reopening our facilities in line with government guidelines. Please note, we try to reflect the prices of our holidays with which facilities are available at the park.
As the year continues and more restrictions are lifted, we will continue to open more facilities and will keep you updated here with what is opened and closed:
DATE: 27th of March
- - Over-night stays in self-contained accommodation
- - Food facilities that are able to offer a takeaway service
- - All other on-park facilities will be closed, including washrooms and public toilets.
Park safety guidelines
Please find all the guidelines to keep you and your family safe when visiting the park HERE
Book with confidence - Clarach Flex
Clarach Flex is our booking guarantee which allows you to change the date of your booking and the park you're visiting, 7 days before arrival (subject to availability). Learn more about Clarach Flex HERE
Coming back to your caravan/lodge?
If you're coming back to your holiday home after a while away, please watch our video on how to open up your caravan HERE
Our request to our guests and owners
We can't wait to welcome everyone back to Clarach! We ask that everyone is respectful to each other and members of staff. Find our message to all guests and owners HERE